Google Search

Google
 

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Fuck You, Coachella

I said it when you added Aphex Twin.

I'll say it again now that you added Prince.


Prince? Are you fucking kidding me?

Whatever, I still stand by my decision in writing off the festival show. Not that it's just the lineup, or heat, or drive, or cost for hotel, or cost for water, or food, or the bathroom situation, or the large crowds, or the massive amount of dirt and grass inhalation, or certain people I'd rather not see....

It's a nice combination of all that. Just not worth it to me. I suppose it would have been back when my wallet, in my mind, existed for others besides myself.

But still...Prince....that should be a great live performance.

You have fun. I'll be seeing Kids In The Hall a week after that.

Bitches.

No comments: