Google Search

Google
 

Monday, April 14, 2008

Disturbia



I got the chance, finally, to watch Disturbia. It was originally on my Netflix list but then I found it was on HBO so I removed it from the Netflix and proceeded to watch it on Cable.

All this info above you probably do not need to know, but I shared nonetheless.

All I knew about this movie was that it had Shia Lebuff and David Morse in it. I remembered the trailer made me think I definitely had to see it but I never did. I am glad I spent the time and watched it.

As I am watching this movie, I started feeling like I've seen it somewhere before. It had a very Hitchcock feel to it. And for good reason! It's Rear Window for the kids. It was really good. I don't say that very often. But everything about this movie rocked. David Morse played quite the creepy neighbor. (He also plays a good George Washington for those of you following John Adams on HBO) Shia Lebuff is a good actor. I hate saying this because there's definitely something about him that irks me. But everything I've seen him in, he's been good. Of course, since his starring role in Transformers and his upcoming role in Indiana Jones, I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot more of him.

I suggest anyone rent this movie if you haven't seen it yet. It has a fun yet suspenseful feel throughout.

If I had stars, I'd give it 4 out of 5.



No comments: