Google Search

Google
 

Monday, October 20, 2008

Religulous



I saw this movie a couple of weeks ago but am only having the time now to be able to write a little thing about it. I found this film smart, funny, and scary. You can pretty much gauge from the trailer what it's about. Basically, Bill Maher, contests organized religion throughout the film and touches on how religion has probably done more harm than good throughout civilization's history.

I really enjoyed the movie. The thing I found that stood out the most was the fact that he wasn't insulting religion. He was questioning Fate and bringing forth to the table Doubt in every form for each religion he touched on.

If I had stars, I'd give it 4 out of 5.



Oh and if you want to be entertained, go view the trailer on Youtube and read all the dumb comments beneath it.

No comments: