Google Search

Google
 

Monday, December 29, 2008

X Files: I Want To Believe

I'm not even going to justify this review with a picture or video of the trailer. I heard from a few people how bad this movie was but I got it on Netflix and figured I'd give it a shot.

Holy Fuck A Cactus, was this movie horrible. I couldn't even believe how bad this movie was. Horrible. The plot was very lacking and you can tell this movie was thrown together just for any possible profit it could have made since it was done right at the beginning of the writer's strike. Just pull this script off the shelf. Californication had gone into hiatus and Duchovney needed work.

Christ in a corn field, this movie is not worth sitting through. I could barely sit through it. I'm trying my best to not list any spoilers for anyone still interested in seeing it.

Gah!

1 star...and I'm being nice.

No comments: